Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Acne Free in 3 Days Review – Does Chris Gibson Natural Acne Guide Work?

Acne Free In 3 days is a popular natural acne treatment guide by Chris Gibson. It has certainly been discussed quite a bit in acne forums and majority of the acne free in 3 days reviews are good.

There are a lot of positive testimonials on his website so I decided to give it a try since they have a 60 day money back guarantee. If it does not work, I figure I can always ask for a refund.

So does Acne Free In 3 Days Work?

Before I tell whether Chris´s acne guide works or not, let me tell you my first impression of the book. The acne guide is about 60 pages which is pretty short considering some of the other acne books I have read were several hundred pages.

However, the volume of the book doesn´t really matter to me as long as the information is good. The basic premise of Acne Free In 3 Days is that you go on a 3 day detox diet program.

Chris does a good job of describing in detail how to go about the 3 day detox diet program and why it works so well. I was a little skeptical as well but decided to follow his instructions since it only takes 3 days to see results.

Another thing about his guide is that the ingredients used are common items you can find in your grocery store and does not cost a lot of money. He also recommends some acne products that you can use to get better results with your acne problems but nevertheless, they are not essential in the 3 day acne free detox program.

So what are my results? Well, my acne seems to have cleared up a bit but it did not take 3 days as stated. Rather it took about 5 days for me but nevertheless, I have to say his acne treatment methods do work.

Although it worked well for me, I would not be as sure that it would work for you since each individual skin condition and acne problem are different. However, there is no harm giving it a try.

Are there any disadvantages to Acne Free In 3 Days?

I would like to see Chris give more information on how to maintain acne free after the 3 day detox program. That was lacking in information and it will certainly benefit a lot of people who don´t have a clue what to do after the 3 day detox diet program.

Nevertheless, the methods outlined in his guide do work.

If you are wondering if Chris Gibson acne free in 3 days is scam, check out my acne free in 3 days review. Learn more about this natural cure for acne by reading my acne free in 3 days review.

No comments: